Is Your Humidity Calibration Lab Competent?
Find out by asking these 8 critical straight forward questions.
For more information about Rotronic humidity instruments and ISO17025 calibration services, visit this web page.
- Is the lab accredited?
- May I see the uncertainty budgets?
- What type of reference instrument do you use?
- Why are redundant instruments important?
- Is the lab environment controlled for temperature and humidity?
- How is the humidity environment generated and maintained?
- May I see your written calibration process?
- How do you select and train your lab technicians?
Answers to these 8 questions help you determine if your humidity calibration lab is competent:
Rotronic Instrument Corp. will not disclose, sell or trade any information submitted in this form. By submitting this form, you are permitting Rotronic to send you occasional emails related to products, services or events. We pledge not to SPAM. You may unsubscribe at any time.